|Remove friends from the Facebook Restricted List.|
We've had a few questions from readers asking if it's possible to remove people from the Facebook Restricted List if you change your mind and want them to see your status, updates and posts again.
The answer is that you can easily remove people from your Facebook Restricted List using the Manage List feature on the Restricted List home page. This restores the person as a "full friend" who will see your content again according to your overall Facebook share preferences.
Follow our easy guide to removing people from your Facebook Restricted List:
Step-by-Step Guide to Removing People From Your Facebook Restricted List
- Click the Home button in the top menu bar on any Facebook page while you're logged into Facebook.
- Click the gray Friends heading in the left column menu. You may need to click the blue More link to reveal the Friends option.
- Scroll to Restricted List on your Friends page and click this option to open the Restricted List home page.
- Click on the gray Manage List button in the top right of the page, and then choose Edit List from the pull-down menu.
- In the Edit Restricted pane, hover your mouse over the thumbnail picture of each friend that you want to remove from the Restricted List until you see the "x" icon appear in the top right of the image, and then click the "x" to remove them. Click the blue Finish button to complete the procedure.
The friend will now be able to view your status updates, posts, photos and other content on Facebook. Don't forget, you can always hide individual items from them with the inline audience selector tool's Custom option when you post content.